Sunday, August 07, 2011

Mama Bear + Baby Bear

My 2nd weekend as a bachelorette, my mom came to visit. She is such a calming, comforting influence to have around. We also did a lot of eating. Does everyone else eat a lot when they are with their families?

I love my mom. We had a great time.

The drink we named Let Them Drink Cake; cake flavored vodka, orange soda + alcohol infused whip cream. Tastes a lot like orange dreamsicle. I preferred it without the whip {more fruity}.
Our lupper {lunch + supper} feast. We watched movies, did our nails, drank our fancy new invention & grazed on all of this fresh, yummy grub. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of our red velvet cake!
Any weekend with my family ends with a proper Sunday morning breakfast; scrambled eggs {2 whites/1 yoke}, whole wheat toast, steamed asparagus, pineapple orange juice + coffee.
photos by Me.

1 comment: